A career group is forming to begin in Jan 2018 and several slots are already filled; if the group interests you, please contact Jen with questions or to schedule a conversation at email@example.com or 973.985.8256 (mobile). Thanks!
Group Career Coaching
Nine or ten group meeting dates January-March 2018. Meetings are likely to be 6-8pm in Midtown on Mondays, but participants will help to decide the final schedule. Each person also receives two individual coaching sessions.
Who this program is for:
– Anyone in a job that doesn’t fit.
– People drifting in their careers or who want more clarity about their next steps.
– Those who want to explore what’s next for their work-life.
– Individuals who want more self-awareness and confidence – and new skills and tools.
– Folks who are ready to consider a change and willing to try something different!
What you can expect to get from the group:
– A structured, confidential, supportive program designed to be practical and useful in moving your career forward.
– Clear goals, new awareness and knowledge, a plan of action, accountability, and help getting unstuck as you come up against obstacles like limiting beliefs.
– Nine or ten 2-hour group meetings and two individual 1-hour coaching sessions with Jen in Midtown.
– Three assessments/reports (1 on personality/career and 2 on strengths); we’ll put that information to practical use in the group and individual coaching.
– A career profile that you’ll create through exercises and coaching that includes your values, needs, vision for an ideal work environment, skills, passions and your signature strengths. The profile is a decision-making tool that will keep you grounded and focused as you consider specific jobs and careers.
– A clear picture of who you are, what you care about and what you do uniquely well – and we’ll make sure your resume reflects this. We’ll also design the questions you need to ask in a job interview so you find your best fit.
– Networking skills adapted to your style so you can learn more about potential jobs and careers as well as build your network.
– Movement past the stuck places that you identify — and motivation to keep moving towards your best work.
– New confidence, clarity and tools as you move forward in your career and a plan of action so you will keep going when the program ends.
What your investment will be:
– Attendance at the nine or ten evening 2-hour group coaching sessions.
– Scheduling/attending your two individual coaching sessions.
– Completing approximately 2 hours of pre-work before the program begins in August and approximately 1 hour of homework between each group session. (Participants may choose to do additional research for faster progress.)
– A fee for the program, which includes all meetings, assessments and materials. This fee may be paid in three installments and represents a savings of 40% compared to working with Jen individually.
What last year’s group coaching participants said:
“Jen will not let you get comfortable. She will challenge you to really define what you want in a career and will easily get you to do the ‘little things’ that are a big deal. What Jen did for me was validate my positive traits and helped me realize my limiting beliefs were just thoughts that can be controlled by me and gave me the framework to do it. I have a clearer path for my career goals and am armed with more self-knowledge that will make my career goals easier to follow.” -Jose
“It was invaluable to me to have the perspective of someone [Jen] who didn’t know me and didn’t have any bias to listen and give me feedback. Combined with the self-assessments, the coaching helped me to bring my true self to the surface and reminded me what is important to me. Now I have a base with which I can compare outside offers and influences to make sure they are a good fit with who I am, rather than getting distracted or lured by things that are not true to my values and strengths. This coaching gave me a tool for my life, not just my career.” -Susan